How much do returns cost?
Returns are free within Canada.
If requesting a return or refund outside of Canada, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping along with any applicable duty fees. Ontario Parks does not provide the prepaid return waybill for international orders. Returns sent COD (cash on delivery) cannot be accepted.
What items can’t be returned and/or are final sale?
Ontario Parks reserves the right to refuse any product that is not returned with original tags, has been worn and/or washed, and is outside of the original packaging.
The following products are final sale and not eligible for return or exchange:
- Park crest stickers and patches
- Special Project/Fundraiser items (e.g., Turtle Protection products)
Can I return items that I bought online in a park store and vice versa?
At this time, online store products cannot be returned in-park. All returns must be made via Purolator.
Products purchased in-park cannot be returned online, you must visit a participating park. To check park operating seasons and to find a park that has a store, please visit OntarioParks.com/Park-Locator.
How do I make a return? (within Canada only)
- Reach out to Ontario Parks Store through the Contact Us page to initiate the return process.
- In a separate email you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label within 1-2 business days.
- Place the item(s) back in the original shipping package or any suitable packaging for shipping.
- Include a copy of your Ontario Parks packing slip and highlight or circle the item(s) being returned and write the reason for returning it.
- Close and seal the package, affix the return label, making sure to hide the old bar code and any other shipping labels.
- Drop your package off at your nearest Purolator depot OR you may call Purolator directly to arrange a pickup at 1-888-744-7123.
How long does it take to process my return?
Returns for products purchased from shop.OntarioParks.com will be processed within 48 hours once the return shipment has been received. If items meet the refund criteria, a refund will be processed; please allow 5-10 business days for the refund to appear in your account.
The refund will be processed to the original method of payment used at the time of purchase. Email confirmation will be sent to the account associated with the original order, confirming that a refund has been initiated.
How do I make an exchange?
If you are looking to exchange your clothing item for the same style, but in a different size, please contact us to initiate the exchange process. Otherwise, please initiate a return for the product you are not satisfied with and place a new order at shop.OntarioParks.com for the desired item(s).
Should you have any questions regarding your order, returns, or exchanges please contact us.
We are always happy to help!